Professional prospectus photography is key to the design of any School Prospectus – I’ve developed my career over 20 years, learning and developing techniques that create amazing results. Your photography is the building blocks of any design, having worked closely with graphic designers and prospectus consultants in the past I have a clear and unrivaled understanding of the requirements required to produce prospectus photographs that will compliment any design or branding.
Every school is different and therefor so are the photographs I take, a style that is suitable for one secondary school can be very different to that required for another secondary school – I adapt my style of photography accordingly to suit your school’s image.
Any of the following packages can be used for First, Middle and Upper Schools, Primary or Secondary Schools, Academies or Sixth Forms. These are typical school prospectus photography prices however if you require a bespoke package please contact me for further details.
All costs include:
- Unlimited number of photographs taken in the allocated time
- Production ready images for web or print
- High resolution digital images
- No restrictions to use
- Fast turnaround
Please note that I cover the whole of the UK and therefor there is a small fee for travel outside a radius of 65miles from SG8 9DH in Hertfordshire. Up to 65miles: FOC – Up to 100miles: £39.00 – Up to 200miles: £72.00
*ISO 200/400 Packages only available within a 65 mile radius of SG8 9DH in Hertfordshire
On the day of photography I will aim to arrive at least 30 minutes before the school day starts so that we have time for a tour of the school and to discuss the plan for the day. In my experience 3-11yrs are more flexible as the children tend to spend more time in just one or two locations however more planning is normally required for secondary and sixth form schools.
Your photography session will include:
- Experience and expertise
- Arriving early for a tour of your school
- Full briefing before and on the day of photography
- Unlimited number of photographs taken on the day
- High resolution digital images taken using professional Nikon equipment including lenses
- Off camera lighting for enhanced images
- Production ready images, edited and enhanced as required
- Set of prints for your reference
To check availability or to make a booking please click here